Week 2 Assignment
Due Date: Sunday, midnight.
Case Study. “You are a new hire at a large software firm and have been working overtime for the last two months trying to complete the final testing of a new software release for the firm’s flagship product, which is used by thousands of organizations worldwide. Unfortunately, the software has many bugs and testing has taken weeks longer than expected. This afternoon your boss stopped by and asked you to “sign off” on the completion of your portion of the testing. He explains that the project has gone over budget and is in danger of missing the committed release date for customers. When you object because you feel the software is still buggy, he says not to worry, whatever bugs remain will be fixed in the next release of the software. What do you do? Which values guide you in your decision?"
Assignment Submission Instructions:
- Prepare your assignment offline in a word processing software such as Microsoft Office
- To submit your document, scroll to the bottom of the page, below any rubric if applicable and click the Add Submission button
- Drag and drop your paper to the File Submissions area, or browse for your file by clicking the Add.. icon
- Check the box next to the original work acknowledgment statement
- Click the Save changes button to submit