Week 5 Assignment
Due Date: Sunday, midnight.
A school district forbids students from using their cell phones on school buses, but many students ignore this rule. A frustrated bus driver installs a cell phone jammer on his bus. When the jammer is turned on, cell phones within 40 feet stop working. (The use of jammers is against the law.) The bus driver says, “The kids think they are sneaky by hiding low in their seats and using their phones. Now the kids can’t figure out why their phones don’t work, but can’t ask because they will get in trouble! It’s fun to watch them try to get a signal”
Analyze the morality of the bus driver’s use of the jammer.
Assignment Submission Instructions:
- Prepare your assignment offline in a word processing software such as Microsoft Office
- To submit your document, scroll to the bottom of the page, below any rubric if applicable and click the Add Submission button
- Drag and drop your paper to the File Submissions area, or browse for your file by clicking the Add.. icon
- Check the box next to the original work acknowledgment statement
- Click the Save changes button to submit