Week 7 Assignment
Due Date: Sunday, midnight.
You are one of the top students in your university’s computer science program of 100 students, and you have agreed to meet with a recruiter from the Department of Homeland Security. Over dinner, he talks to you about the increasing threat of cyberterrorist attacks launched in the United States by foreign countries and the need to counter those attacks. The agency has a strong need for people who can both develop and defend against zero-day exploits that could be used to plant malware in the software used by the government and military computers. At the end of the dinner, the recruiter asks, “Would such a role be of interest to you?” How do you respond?
Assignment Submission Instructions:
- Prepare your assignment offline in a word processing software such as Microsoft Office
- To submit your document, scroll to the bottom of the page, below any rubric if applicable and click the Add Submission button
- Drag and drop your paper to the File Submissions area, or browse for your file by clicking the Add.. icon
- Check the box next to the original work acknowledgment statement
- Click the Save changes button to submit