Week 6 Discussion
Initial post: Thursday, midnight
Response: Sunday, midnight
Maximum points: 100
Adam and Charlene are good friends. Both attend East Dakota State University. One day when Adam is off-campus interviewing for a part-time job, someone asks him how many credit hours of computer science courses he has completed. Adam calls Charlene and asks her to access his student records by logging into the campus mainframe as if she were Adam. He provides Charlene with his student identification number and password so that she can do this. Is it wrong for Adam to share this information with Charlene? Is it wrong for Charlene to retrieve this information for Adam?
Discussion Participation Instructions
- When you are the first to contribute to the discussion, you will see only the + Respond link
- If others have posted, you will see their comments, along with the + Respond link
- If there is more than one topic for discussion, the first topic is displayed.
- To select a different topic, click on the corresponding link in the Topics list.
- The + Respond link - as well as any responses - will be displayed at the bottom of the page
- If you do not see the + Respond link, or any responses, you may need to scroll down the page